Search

torsdag 12. mai 2016

Iruna Online BUY) Caterina 2s / Empress 2s / Queen rod 2s / Princely rod 2s!!!!!!!!!!!! Archbishop Scepter 2s / Priest Staff 2s - Chinobu


Contact me through here, msg me or my email: tineg93moss@gmail.com


Thanks!! :)

I BEEN AT THE ENGLISH GAME VERSION SINCE IT WAS RELEASED

IM TRUSTED

BUY - PRINCE ROD 2S > CATERINA 2S

BUY - PRIEST STAFF 2S > ARCHBISHOP SCEPTER 2S


BUY ANY GOOD ROD 2S WITH FAIR DAMAGE EFFECT but for a fair price because its prince and priest that I really seek.....


I buy to use it myself so i wont try to piss u off low bidding u, so tell me the price u sell your item for and if its impossible for me to collect it I will tell you right away so I dont waste your time -_-

P.S. / B.T.W
IF U ARE IN COUNTRY 
NORWAY, EUROPE 
Sweden IS POSSIBLE ASWELL


We can meet in person at these places:
OSLO
FREDRIKSTAD
SARPSBORG
MOSS
(Anywhere near these areas in norway)
WE CAN trade by hand... 
Altough I only met 2 Norwegian Iruna gamers yet during all my time (in the game)... Not that I been seeking like crazy lol..





Norway, Europe
Timezone +2

Online after 3.30pm daily except weekends than im online alot more.
__________________________________


IM A SERIOUS BUYER 


(IF YOU SAY OFFER, I WILL OFFER THE SPINA  / VALUE OF DROPS IN STORAGE IN MY POSSESTION AT THAT MOMENT) 

OR

Paypal / bank

U MAKE A EBAY /AMAZON : PRODUCT SALE 
(INPUT UR OWN CURRANCY SALE PRICE )

 AND I WILL BUY IT THRU EBAY/AMAZON, USING PAYPAL, MY COUNTRY CURRANCY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR CURRANCY AUTOMATICLY.

 and if u scam me I will report it 




PAYPAL / BANK : I GET 2S BEFORE U GET THE MONEY 


U MAY ( IF DESIRED)  KNOW INFORMATION ABOUT ME, IF IT MAKE U FEEL SAFE AND INSURED... I got nothing to fear 

If I get the 2s first when we trade real money ,I wont need any of ur personal information at all / NEITHER CAM.. Than I just need to know the price, ur paypal/bank  account number or the spina amount and where to meet to do the trade, than ur money will be transfered as soon U PRESS TRADE BUTTON IN IRUNA










Im often easy to be found at IRUNA GROUPS, Yarde, Maios City, Rokoko:


 IRUNA ONLINE -> GAME -> Groups -> Conversation -> Bishop  Chinobu ♥ 
OR
IRUNA ONLINE ->GAME -> Groups -> Seek Party -> Bish325 LFP FARM


IRUNA ONLINE ->GAME -> Groups -> Seek party -> LFP GRIND AOE 280+


IRUNA ONLINE ->GAME -> Groups -> TRADE -> Buy ROD 2S


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar